Friday, February 23, 2007

Myself

T rack is something new, like this blog that I have just set up for English. Track is also something that I am experimenting with, as with my blog I am bound to learn something new that didn’t know before.

R unning is something that is therapeutic; it is one of those things that I do to forget about my problems. With this Blog I hope to do the same, except rather than forget about what is going on, or what might be bothering me, I can now put it down and express a little more about myself to others.

E veryone has an unanswered question that they have, one that they just can’t figure out. Mine is: “Who am I?” it’s a very broad question and it is open to interpretation, with my Blog I hope to find interesting ways of answering my personal question.

V egetarian is the last thing that I would be! My favorite food is Steak! And I know that I couldn’t live without it. I respect the person who can go without eating meat because of their values for animals but I myself am not one of those people with that kind of strong will power.

O ur world is a place of chaos right now. In my life time I have seen the Twin Towers blown up and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It seems to me that we can’t figure out our problems without violence. I don’t know if we will be able to fix the problems of today by the time I die, or if we will just leave our mistakes for the next generation.

R est and relaxation is something that is slowly fading away. With the demands of school and sports I find less and less time to just sit back and relax. These two things are vital to the success in academics and athletics, and we need to try to take advantage of them when we have the chance.

As someone who never really knows about what’s going on, how am I going to answer the question "Who am I?"? One of the tools that I have now is a personal Blogger that I have set up for myself. This Blogger is a really good way for me to try and express who I am, with the internet, something that I have been around my whole life. My personal Blogger is a very unique opportunity for me to experiment with. Since I’m not the best person with technology this will be a challenge for me to learn all of the little tricks to make my Blog something that really represents me.

No comments: